Monday 16 February 2015

Befikar 5 Things


Source
We often wish to have a life where we can do whatever we want and nothing to worry about. We all need that life without worries where we can follow our heart without thinking twice. We want a life where no dream is distant and no goal was far from reach. I also have that long list of things that I would want to do in life. I have put a check mark only on few of those many things. These are the top five things I would really do if had lived life without worries.

Never Flipping The Tag

This is one of the most basic things that every individual who hails from a middle class family dreams of. I want to purchase all the things that I like or that appeal to me without even flipping the price tag to look for the price. I also want the same when my family picks up a dress or any other stuff. I don’t want them to be tag conscious. It is not that I want to shell out money purchasing those extravagant dresses and luggage but want that security of paying whatever the price is mentioned behind that price tag.

Roller Coaster Rides

I am a big fan of rides. I would want to go to various amusement parks and experience all those rides. During my school days I used to go to small fairs and would go on various rides like Columbus, Tora-Tora, and break dance etcetera. It was all fun, going on the same ride again and again till we felt a little dizzy. Screaming on the top of the voice and then having sore throat and weird voice, it was too fun. I have made a list of some of the best rides on which I would want to go.

World Tour

I would want to visit each and every country that exists on earth. Experiencing their culture and their lifestyle would be all fun. Experience the local cuisines and listening to their local legends and stories. It helps in knowing the whole world and learning a lot from their life style and sharing views and information. I have watched a lot of travel shows and have seen the experiences of the host in various countries and would think to myself when I would be able to roam from country to country.

Meeting The Legends

I mean who hasn’t dreamt of meeting Amitabh Bachhan or Sachin Tendulkar or Lata Mangeshkar. I would love to meet legends of various fields whether it is A.R. Rahman or Gulzar or anyone else. I have always had that dream of meeting the big names. Some of the individual who were part of my list are now no more.

Reformist

I wouldn’t call this particular dream of mine to become a reformist. Actually I would want to have the famous personalities like politicians (good or bad), actors or painter etcetera address the common man and answering the very basic queries that common man have. It does not mean just queries related to Indian personalities. Questioning Obama about employing terrorism to questioning Baghdadi of ISIS to questioning Raj Thackeray and questioning various personalities whose decisions or stand we want or with whom we as common man want to clear the air.

These are the five things that I would love to do if I had a worry free life. If you also have an interesting then share it with us by mentioning it in the comment.
#BefikarUmarBhar

No comments:

Post a Comment