Saturday 23 January 2016

Fantastico Four

Source

Fantastico four is four things that I think of when I hear the word fantastico.

Pets-
I just cannot resist myself from pets. I just find them too adorable. They are part of family and there is no small reason for it. With their innocence they make you fall in love with them. They would love you no matter who you are. They will always be there for you and would not leave your side even if you would leave theirs. They can sense when you are alright or when you need someone. They are just darlings. Being an animal lover and have had pets in the past I can say without hesitation of any kind that pets for sure are fantastico beings for me.

Travel-
I cannot say I have travelled a lot but I have had my bit of share when it comes to travel experience. As people say the fun lies in the journey not in reaching the destination and how true is that sentence. It is fantastic to go and explore new places and knowing individuals who do not have some ideology as yours and blending in with their culture. Travel is like life in a nutshell. It is exciting and enticing to go into the unknown. You feel free, break all the shackles and breath in the new city to a new life with a new you within.

Food-
Many consider food like an object but for me food is an experience. There are people who eat to live while there are few who live to eat; I belong to the latter category. Digging into new dishes and sitting with anticipation to taste the new dish that you have just ordered and satiating your taste buds with it. That experience, that feeling is something just truly fantastic for me. I love to cook and love to experiment a little in my kitchen on weekends. It is exciting taking a bite and experience flavors unveiling themselves one after the other in your mouth.

Introspect-
We all need time for ourselves and sitting down and talking to myself is something that I love to do. It is something that gives me peace. It sets me straight and helps me focus on being what I am. It helps me emotionally, it makes me stable. There are times when I want nothing but some time to be with myself. It is therapeutic to spend time with yourself. It has helped me a lot in lot of situations because there is no one else in this world who knows you better than you yourself.

There are still many things that are fantastic to me, would share them with you some other time in a new post.



This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment