Sunday 31 January 2016

50th Blog Post- Impact Of Blogging

Source

The much awaited feat for my blog has arrived. This is 50th blog post and it feels great and awesome to me. It feels as if I have achieved something. This blog post makes me feel confident about myself. It is that point where I feel a little transformed when it comes to writing. I never thought I would reach this figure of 50 blog posts. I never even thought I will be able to keep my blog alive. It is that milestone from where I can proudly say that I am a blogger although lesser known.

There was a time in my life I used to write for myself and never thought of turning to blog and sharing those thoughts and ideas with others. With support from other bloggers and constant motivation they provided I was able to achieve this feat.

During this journey one moment was very distinct from others and that moment was when I registered on Indiblogger. I heard about this website from someone close and started blogging. I will be very open about my writing in this blog. If you would have noticed my blog and different blog posts then you will mainly see posts related to contests or for advertizing. There are very few posts that I have written without any greed. These posts made me realize that even I can write. It gave me new dimension to think and write.

You might have noticed that my blog has no niche skill and no visitors or subscribers as such and one of main reasons for it is the greed. I wouldn’t advise anyone to indulge into anything just because of greed but for me it was a blessing in disguise. I wrote blogs mainly for competitions now I am stung. I have enjoyed writing but now with blog I have got a platform to express myself.

I love the freedom and now I will blog more often about the stuff that appeal to me apart from the competitions. I will devote more time and spend more of my time to indulge in thing that I love a lot which is writing. I will still stick to the same style of blogging, which is random. I will write about the things I want to and would share my views on various subjects. I will dwell under a roof of niche but will continue to spread my views, thoughts, ideas and my takes on various aspects of life or about anything.

I will write about the things I feel about and will make myself and my views visible to others. I will embrace the freedom and will fly with pen between my fingers in the world of writing. Blogging has had a huge impact on me and I will not quit on this for any cost.


This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment