Saturday 30 January 2016

Navigate To Happiness

Source

Today I saw her sail out of my life. She went far and her appearance started getting small on the horizon and then suddenly she disappeared over the horizon of future. I wait here to have one more glimpse of her. With every wave touching my feet I can feel her. I can feel her presence in the water. The water in the sea holds still for a moment and stares at me and then breaks his gaze into a huge tide and drenches me on the shore and mocks me. But he does not know that when his water hits me I feel presence of her over my body.

I walk on the shore then stop and look over the horizon to see something moving, in a hope that it is she coming back to me but it is not she but someone else. I see her struggle to with the waves, I see her disappear and reappear over the back drop of blue skies. I see her come closer but still struggling with the sea but she somehow fights it out and come closer with every wave.

She navigates through the hard waters and opposite winds, she gets pushed to the horizon but she stays in sight. She tries different routes, different strategies to navigate to the shore but tides are also determined. Now it has become a game where she is trying to reach the shore but sea is also not backing down.

It starts to rain and the sea laughs and roars. He mocks her courage and thumps her with a huge wave but after spending so much time with the sea she has also learned how to navigate out of his blows. He strikes again and but she dodges him. With every dodge she comes closer to the shore. Her face becomes clearer as she comes closer to the shore and I can see she is not the one who left me at the shore.

At last she navigates to the shore and suddenly sea becomes calmer. She gets out of her boat and steps on the shore and that is the moment I stop to feel her presence in the water touching my feet. I turn to her and she smiles. I ask but you are not her to which she says, you were feeling my presence in the sea all this time. She said when she left you at the shore I entered the sea from other side of the horizon. You could see her but you were feeling my presence in the waters.

You wanted to stick to the past and memories that is why you felt as if you were feeling her but it was me your future whom you were feeling. I am the happiness that you have been long waiting for. I fought the harsh sea and navigated through unfavorable winds to get to you.

Her words were enough to make me realize and I accepted her and we sailed through the sea called life hand in hand.


This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment